1. TryCanada is owned and operated by Jean-Sebastien Coutu (Victoria, BC, Canada). firstname.lastname@example.org
2. I reserve the right, at my sole and absolute discretion, to modify or to delete all or any part of these Terms & Conditions.
3. By clicking on links, you will be taken to websites outside the control of TryCanada. I make no representations concerning the content of websites listed in my directory. For that reason, I cannot be held responsible for the copyright compliance, accuracy, relevancy, legality or decency of material contained in sites listed in our search results or otherwise linked to by TryCanada.
4. I MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO YOU OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED for products and/or services and/or informations you can find in websites listed on TryCanada.
5. The content on TryCanada may contain mistakes, omissions, inaccuracies or typographical errors.
6. Your access to and use of TryCanada is at your own risk. I decline liability for any damage to, or loss or disclosure of information, data, revenue, accounts or business that occurs in connection with your use of this website.
7. TryCanada DOES NOT SHARE or SELL the information that you provide with the link database.
8. Headers, images, illustrations, graphics and texts are subject to copyright and/or other property rights held by Jean-Sebastien Coutu.
9. By using TryCanada, you acknowledge that I can modify or delete your listing for no reason.
10. It is also my right to refuse any modification requested by using the Modify your Site function.
11. You agree that I have the right to close my directory (TryCanada.com) at my discretion.
12. I reserve the right at any time and from time to time to discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website TryCanada.com, with or without notice. You agree that I am not liable to you or to any third party for any suspension or discontinuance of the website.
13. It is at my sole discretion to determine what is inappropriate, pornographic, objectionable or offensive content and/or what constitutes a quality website.
14. You acknowledge that I can remove your website from TryCanada without notice if it is not periodically updated, if you delete asignificant portion of its content, or if it is discovered to be being used to conduct questionable activities (ex. : distribution of spam or misinformation, or making false representations).
15. You expressly understand and agree that I cannot be held liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to: damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if I have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the website; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the website; or (v) any other matter relating to the website or the content thereon, including without limitation any user content posted thereon. In no event will I be liable for any damages in excess of twenty Canadian dollars ($20.00).
Submission Guidelines :
- Only Canadian-based websites.
- Your physical address must clearly appear on your website and/or Facebook page and/or Yelp page and/or GoogleMaps page.
Hosted in Canada since 2005, Try Canada is an authentic Canadian-based citation directory. And we accept both English and French listings.
Copyright © 2005-2019 TryCanada All Rights Reserved